From: Linda
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2007 10:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] About wireless speakers

Does anyone have extra speakers for other rooms so they can hear their
computer anywhere in the house?  I would love that when I am listening to
internet radio.

We were reading about the c-crane transmitter, but I understand that you
have to open it up in order to raise the volume because they are very
cautious and don't want to invade other people's space or have you get
complaints from neighbors that you are interfering with their radio
stations.  I really like the idea of being able to hear the internet radio
through my stereo, but at the same time, I was also thinking how
inconvenient it might be to have to find an open frequency.  I also wanted a
speaker to be completely portable, free from having to use outlets in case I
wanted to take it out into the yard.

Are speakers better or is it better to use radios to transmit the signal?  I
definitely want wireless, and even a radio is connected unless you want to
use batteries, which I might not want to do.

Would be interested in hearing about all your experiences.

If you want to talk by phone, you can leave a very detailed voice message at
773-572-6206 by hitting pound as soon as you hear my voice.
Linda

Visit the Blind Computing List home page at:
body of a blank message
to:
http://www.blind-computing.com/contact.php
If you wish to join the JAWS Users List send a blank email to the following
address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]