I hope so to. How abou the archived mail? there is no  select all check box
eather so yu  need to do the same thng and check every box.
SA&G
:> No. This will only empty the deleted items folder on your computer.
:> You have
:> to either manually do it on the web or Gmail will do it for you
:> every 30
:> days, apparently. I say apparently as I've only used Gmail for 13
:> days now,
:> so I hope what they say is true!