From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 3:50 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] readiris pro and screen readers

Hi
     I love my HP products and so since I am looking to upgrade my scanning
system I contacted HP
and found the information on the latest duplex scanners. The person helping me
said that the OCR
software they are using for the scanner I am looking at is called "readiris
pro." Has anyone had any
experience with this software and if so is it JAWS friendly?
     Thank you for your help.

God bless,
Mark
God loves you!
My ham radio lists.
http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list
My personal website
http://funhamradio.bloki.com
MSS and MSP scripting list
http://groups.google.com:80/group/msscripting?hl=en
Visit the Blind Computing List home page at:
body of a blank message
to:
http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php
If you wish to join the JAWS Users List send a blank email to the following
address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]