Actually the link is in the post below yours.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8b9ua8
I ust put it so you can see it. TAKE CARE

SA&G

: Hi sarah if you could do that for me send the version your using plus
: the
: script files but I've got no idea on script writing just I know where
: to put
: the scripts
: and that also shows my problem the version of filezilla I have been
: trying
: to use is the latest version
:
: please do send it to me