From: Denny Huff
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 7:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] strange e mail

Viewing a message in the preview screen is the same as opening the message.

Denny Huff
(636) 262-1383
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Having problems using Office 2007 applications with your screen reader?
Join the Office 2007 user group for assistance.
Send an EMail message with the word, subscribe in the subject field to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gateway For The Blind LLC.
The Gateway To Independence