Hello go to yoru connection via internet and newtork connections and click
properties and then select tcp/ip and click properties
to the left of it and choose to have the computer automatically have an IP and
click ok and then ok again.

SA&G

: Hi
:      I finally have JAWS installed on the laptop. So, this morning I
: go and do the windows update and it had 35 updates to do. So, I
: gladly installed them all. Yes, even the IE 7 update. The
: installation went well but now I can not access the internet through
: the LAN connection. I haven't set up any dial up connect to test that
: but I am in a fix with out internet access. I need the laptop for
: going on a trip. Any ideas on how to get connected to the internet
: would be appreciated!
:
: God bless,
: Mark
: God loves you!
: My ham radio lists.
: http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
: http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list
: My personal website
: http://funhamradio.bloki.com
: MSS and MSP scripting list
: http://groups.google.com:80/group/msscripting?hl=en
: Visit the Blind Computing List home page at:
: http://www.blind-computing.com
: Address for the list archives:
: http://www.mail-archive.com/blind-computing@jaws-users.com/
: To post to this group, send email to
: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
: To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the
: subject or body of a blank message to:
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: Use the following form in order to contact the management team
: http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php
: If you wish to join the JAWS Users List send a blank email to the
: following address:
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the Blind Computing List home page at:
body of a blank message to: