Hello. I use rss on a daily bases and I'm wondering something. Now I use a
program called feedreader. It steis in my system trey and when a site is
updated, it notifies me so I maximise to see what's new. I know IE7 has this
rss reading funcionality. I asoom that when IE window is opened, the built
in rss reader notifies you for changes, and if IE is closed, it doesn't. Am
I right?I asc this because if I ubgrade to versian 7 I need to know should I
keep my current program. And I don't want to keep IE opened constantly.
Thanks in advance for your replys.
Negoslav

Visit the Blind Computing List home page at:
body of a blank message to:
http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php
If you wish to join the JAWS Users List send a blank email to the following
address: