Ah. I don't use fraims in my html code for my website. I just have sites open
in a new browser window. To each his own I guess.

SA&G
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Hernandez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 2:58 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Andre Louis's website layout was Re: Sources
forSounds for Computer Events-XP?

Hi Sarah.

He's using frames now.  I guess he's doing it for the same reason Patrick
Perdue uses frames on his site.  The frames allow people to follow links
that lead to other sites and still have his navigation links on the page.
So it's like leaving the site but staying on it.  I think it's smart of him
to do that.  For instance, if one goes to the music section and clicks one
of the sites, like Bryan Smart's site, or nancy Hernandez's site, the site
will load in the main frame and you'll still be on Andre Louis's site.

Tony Hernandez