-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Donnie Parrett
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 6:52 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] question: Olympus ds 30, 40, and 50 recorder

Hey Annette,

I have the Olympus Digital Voice Recorder 480Pc.  I have had it for a couple
of years.  I told my wife the other day that if anything ever happened to
it, I would have to replace it immediately.  I use it for recording little
messages and notes throughout the day.  I have even taken it to church and
recorded the preaching on it and then downloaded it to my computer.  It is
surprising how good the quality of the sound is.  Olympus really puts out a
good product.  I can't wait to get one of the newer models.  It sounds like
they are really neat.

See ya,
Donnie

Contact me at: