From: "David Griffith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] What is cache?

Dear Tony

Yes IE 7 does distinguish between these types of files. Sorry if this was
not clear. Agree   with your policy on clearing cache. In the UK in
particular some of the shopping websites can be very unpredictable if you do
not clear cache from time to time.  The Tesco site - which is major in the
UK - has dumped me out without warning and their technical support recommend
regular clear out to avoid this problem in future.

Regards

David Griffith