Good point over all.
David Ferrin
 www.jaws-users.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Driesenga" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 7:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Should I install this windows update?

It's always a good idea to just let it update whatever it needs to.  I don't
really bother with trying to determine if something's actually necessary or
not b/c you never know if something you thought wasn't necessary actually
is.  For example, I received Internet Explorer 7 as an update--well, of
course, IE 6 was working just fine, but I'm glad I have it now.  (Where
would I be without tabbed browsing?)  The updates come from Microsoft,
basically, anyway, so in my opinion, just let it update, otherwise it might
yell at you until you do update it--Windows Media Player being one such
example!