Hello Samson!

Yes, it is accessible, but, important, do not forget to change:
when you installed avast! home edition, you must firstly register.
If you registered, you should enter the reg key into the edit box.
Then, go with a normal person to settings.
You can simply make, to uncheck, to acces skins with avast!
than press ok, and  it is accessible.
I maked it  yesterday.
It works fine for me.
Greatings from:
Lali
If, Samson, you wont be able to make it yourself, you can contact me on the
underwriting addresses, and instant messages.
All the best!
Lali
Skype:
b.lali86