-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Negoslav
Sabev
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 7:11 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] scripts for VMWare

Hello all,

I need urgently to learn how to work with Linux. I know there's a
software
called vmware, that I can use under windows to create a virtual machine
where to install and learn and use Linux OS. I heard that there
are jaws scripts for VMWare server that make it accessible. Does anyone
knows where I can get those
scripts, and witch version of vmware do they work with? My second
question is, can a
blind jaws user work with VMWare Workstation  or server edition without
scripts, and if not, are there other programs I can use with jaws.
Thanks in advance for your help,
Negoslav
Visit the Blind Computing List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php

Visit the Blind Computing List home page at:
body of a blank message to:
http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php
If you wish to join the JAWS Users List send a blank email to the following
address: