Again, I've already been thinking about something like automatically logging
on to a remote machine, and then starting up either NVDA, or maybe even the
built-in MS narrator thingy on a remote machine.

Only problem is I'm not 100% sure info being sent to a sound card would in
fact be relayed to the remote client.

Again, I'm mostly interested in this stuff since, in the old days, I used to
manage around 10 remote servers running things like Win 2000/NT, and the
automatic remote admin functionality using things like Telnet, FTP,
Web-server admin etc. are somewhat limited when it comes to certain things
like installing software/components etc.

Also, this is something I'd like to test between my two machines I actually
have here at my place (both Win XP Pro), but I currently have small problems
related to setting up the necessary networking using either wireless, or a
twisted pair network cable I do in fact have here.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA