-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of aiden
gardiner
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 12:41 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] jaws and virtual private networking

hi everyone,

I am planning to set up a virtual private network, so i can use my files
i have at home on my laptop I have at college. Would I need to use a
version of Jaws with a remote access licance on it to access the VPN?

Thanks in advance

Aiden
http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php

body of a blank message to:
http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php
If you wish to join the JAWS Users List send a blank email to the following
address: