Hello!
I am trying to format my pen drive:
this is the error message which I am getting,
 Please help me to solve this problem!
I am pasting this message for you!

(Formatting Removable Disk (J:)
Windows cannot format this drive. Quit any disk utilities or other programs
that are using this drive, and make sure that no window is displaying the
contents of the drive. Then try formatting again.
OK)

I have deleted all the data even tried restarting the p c many times!
and also scanned with antivirus!
All is ok but no good results for formatting!
Even Now I am trying to safely remove it from the system tray and its not
happening here is that error:

(U3 Launchpad
An error has occurred while attempting to eject the U3 smart drive. Please
check for any open documents or programs running on the
device and try again later.
graphic 192  OK graphic 839 )
Even while opening the pen drive by pressing enter from my computer!I have a
error of Shel 32.exe!
It says that "shell 32.exe, can not close the previous instance of this
script, Keep waiting?
Yes, no,
If I say yes! then my focus goes back to the removable disk drive!
if I say no then my computer restarts!
That's it!
Even I am not able to safely remove the pen drive!
it says that please close some programs which are using it or check if no
audio files are playing!
Like these all so many errors!
I am not able to even open it I have to say that auto play and then select
open folder to view file from windows explorer and then open it like that
then only I can access my pen drive!
other wise not!
I am using Windows xp with office 2000.
Please do help me!
thanks a lot for your kind help!
many thanks!
regards
Mamta.

body of a blank message to:
http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php
If you wish to join the JAWS Users List send a blank email to the following
address: