>From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com
>Date sent: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 14:56:30 -0800
>Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] games by Jim
Kitchen

>Hi
>Where does one down load the games?

>God bless,
>Mark
>God loves you!
>My ham radio lists.
>http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
>http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-li
st
>MSS and MSP scripting list
>http://groups.google.com:80/group/msscripting
?hl=en

multichannel sound card.

>> Kerby

Kitchen

>>> Hi, everyone.  When I was visiting some
friends on New Year's weekend, we
>>> played some computer games by Jim Kitchen.
I don't think my sound card
>>> is
>>> multi-channel sound card so I was wondering
if it would be safe to try
>>> downloading the games.  Do you think it
would be safe to download the
>>> games
>>> or is it better to have a card like Sound
Blaster?  Any advice would be
>>> very
>>> much appreciated.  Thanks very much.
>>> Rosemarie

>>> Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
>>> http://www.jaws-users.com
>>> Address for the list archives:

aws-users.com/
>>> To post to this group, send email to
>>> blind-computing@jaws-users.com
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send an
email to
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> For help from Mailman with your account Put
the word help in the subject
>>> or body of a blank message to:
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> Use the following form in order to contact
the management team
>>> http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php
>>> If you wish to join the JAWS Users List send
a blank email to the
>>> following address:
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>> Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
>> http://www.jaws-users.com
>> Address for the list archives:

aws-users.com/
>> To post to this group, send email to
>> blind-computing@jaws-users.com
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send an
email to
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> For help from Mailman with your account Put
the word help in the subject
>> or body of a blank message to:
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> Use the following form in order to contact
the management team
>> http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php
>> If you wish to join the JAWS Users List send
a blank email to the
>> following address:
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
>http://www.jaws-users.com
>Address for the list archives:
aws-users.com/
>To post to this group, send email to
>blind-computing@jaws-users.com
>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>For help from Mailman with your account Put
the word help in the subject or body of a
blank message to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Use the following form in order to contact
the management team
>http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php
>If you wish to join the JAWS Users List send
a blank email to the following address:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

body of a blank message to: