Hi list,
a family member sent me a photo as an attachment in outlook express. When I
press enter to open the attachment, I get an error message. The error says
something like "there is no program associated with this file, select a
program, or choose one from the options menu in the folder". The file has a
.jpg extension(I think it is). I usually just hit enter and photo attachments
usually open. What program should I associate with it, and where and how do I
do this?
thanks Jason.
I am using XP home, Jaws 8 and outlook express.
 http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php
Blind-Computing mailing list
Blind-Computing@jaws-users.com