Donnie,
If you are talking about the menu you used to get by pressing the alt key
instead of the ribbon that Office 2007 uses, then there is a software
application that will make 2007 act like 2003.  I think it runs around
$30.00.  If is that is what you are wanting, let me know and I will look for
the info and send it to you.

Denny

If you like good Gospel music, then I invite you to join,
The Songs Of Zion Broadcast
Hosted By: Denny Huff
Each week I will present you with a 60 minute broadcast feathuring Southern,
Country and Bluegrass Gospel music.
To join, send an EMail message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Send your song requests to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I will do my very best to get your request on the next broadcast.

The Songs Of Zion Broadcast
Bringing you the best in yesterday's and today's Gospel music.

Not a lot of talk, just a lot of good Gospel music!