Hi, you actually need a wireless router. Don't know much about these,
but that's what you need in order to connect your computers wirelessly.
Access Points only provide reception to wherever they're installed up to
a certain distance, probably 10 metres or so, similar to bluetooth
technology. Hope that helps.