I am trying to use a site called pricepinx.com, where they monitor prices of
items you are interested in and notify you if the price drops. You need to
drag an icon on to the tool bar in internet explorer though, and I'm not
sure how to do that with JFW. I did add the bookmark to my favorites, but it
didn't add anything to my tool bar. Has anyone else used this site, or do
you know how I could get it to work? The site is http://www.pricepinx.com
Thanks for any help.

email and MSN:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php