All,
Below is a message to me from a list member
He thought the list would enjoy it, so I'm passing it along.
Follow the link, and enjoy, I did!

Hi Rick,
My brother sent me the following link to a U-Tube sound clip that one can
listen to.
Basically, someone, with more than enough time on his or her hands, utilized
every single event sound Windows has ever had to offer, and turned it into
a song, complete with percussion and all.
I thought the list would get a kick out of it, after all, let's face it, the
list can't be serious all the time, right?  Smile.
Anyway, the link is below, so if you think it appropriate to be forwarded to
the list, feel free and do so.
The link is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIJvD3hr1lA
Enjoy,