Hi.

There have been a few posts to this list about Jaws announcing subscript and
superscript when reading a word document.  I've posted several messages but I
can't get rid of it.  I've been into the speech and sounds manager in Jaws
configuration and changed the attributes to ignore.  I then scanned another
document into word and Jaws still announced subscript and superscript.  I then
when back into the speech and sounds manager settings and deleted the
attributes so that they're no longer in the list and Jaws is still saying
subscript and superscript when I scan a document into word.

Please can someone tell me how to stop this as it's frustrating me now.

Thanks.

Sue.
e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mobile 07968825286