Hi list,
I was trying to access a webpage which gives bus routes and times for a country
region in Australia. I have checked and double checked the web address. I even
searched for the site on google, and clicked on the link from google. I keep
getting the following error message. The message speaks of needing to log in,
but there is no log in needed for the site.
the web address is below, followed by the error message. Does anyone have any
ideas?
thanks Jason
web address is www.bussa.com
the error message is:
HTTP 403 Forbidden

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Info icon

The website declined to show this webpage
 HTTP 403

Most likely causes:
list of 1 items
. This website requires you to log in.