From: "Margaret Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 3:34 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Java Access Bridge for XP Home?

Hi All,

    I've been nagged about upgrading Java for ages on my XP Home with SP 2
machine and would like to take the update since my tech is coming tomorrow
and he might need/want the latest for something.  I've been looking in vain
for the latest Java Access Bridge and the Sun people don't seem to have made
it easy to find.  I may have overlooked it, but I can't find it on either of
the home pages for the lists.

    I've gotten to:

http://java.sun.com/javase/technologies/accessibility/accessbridge/2.0.1/docs/index.html

which is where I think it should be and clicked on the downloads link, but
I'm confused about which version of Access Bridge to getand am behind with
my caffeine consumption and my patience is about worn out.

    Would some kind soul please provide further information or a direct
link?  I'm running JAWS 7.1 and 8.0 and have a SMA for 9.0.

    Thank you,

Margaret

 http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php

 http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php