Well, I went and done it and not by choice mind you, but updating all those
11 items of software listed in custome updates for windows xp somehow IE 7
got installed last night. Now I thought it said it kept all the same
settings from IE6 and well guess it did except I got this bit of dialog
asking me which search engine I wanted the default something like Live
something or choose and install what I wanted and then another bit of info
about turning on fishing which it did recommend to do. But closing or rather
trying to close IE left me somewhere in cyber zone where the only bit of
text jaws told me was when I did insert tab. I was in a menu for this IE7
setting up process but very little speech available to me and finally after
pressing insert-tab I heard an exit button so I did that and got back to the
desktop whew..

So I did find my home page still in tact but not knowing about all that
other stuff I uninstalled IE7 and the reason I'm tellin' y'all all this
is..to ask if there's a guideline to set up IE7  with Jaws 8?

Thanks so much,

Patricia

 http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php