Hello everyone,
I have been getting this error message in my Outlook Express.  I'm still able
to send and receive email, so I'm not sure why I'm getting this error message.
This just started happening yesterday and it's still giving me this message
today.  I have pasted the error message below for you all to look at.  If
someone could help me figure out why I keep getting this error message I would
really appreciate it.  I'm running jaws 9 with windows XP home addition.  So
far it's not stopping me from sending and receiving emails, but I think it's
slowing my email down.

Message number 1 could not be retrieved. Account: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Server:
'pop.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR problem retrieving
message.', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Number:
0x800420CD

Take care,
Lisa
 http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php