There might be another way to get each name on its own line, but here is how
I've done it in the past with using search and replace.

Select all of the text.

Go to the edit menu and arrow down to replace and press enter.

Note:  these next few steps are a little confusing, so I hope you will be
able to understand what I am explaining.

tab to MORE.

Press Space to select.

Tab until you find Special.

Down arrow until you find Manual line break

Press enter.

NOTE:  This has placed the special character for the manual line break into
the find edit box.  This is not where you want it, so follow the below
directions to fix this.

Tab to the find edit box where you will find a carrot L.

Select all, and Copy.

Tab to the Replace edit box, and paste the carrot L into it.

Shift Tab back to the find edit box.

Type comma and then space in this box.  This is what currently exists in
your file and you want to replace it with the line break.

Now tab to Replace All.

You will be told how many replacements have been completed.  Press space on
the OK button to close this dialog box.

If everything went well, you should have a list of the names.

I hope this works for you.

Annette