-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Rick Justice
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 11:38 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] SendTo and Run dialogue box

Hi David,
To edit the list of shortcuts found in the, sent to, folder, do this:
1. Follow this path, or copy it into the run box.
c:\documents and settings\owner\sendto
You can treat this folder like any other, in that,
you can paste shortcuts here, or delete shortcuts.
HTH,