Hi, hold down the alt and down arrow first then you can move around in the
combo box.
Lou

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Imbar Golt
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 10:43 AM
To: allen dunbar; blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] selecting a item in a combo box

When I arrow down it select the first thing the cursor gets through, this
combobox behaves differently than the usual ones.  Becky, when I did the alt

down arrow it did not move.  I did page down and alt and it moved by page
but would not let me get to the specific item I wanted to select.
Thanks,

Imbar Why not subscribe to my list? don't want to conform to mainstream
society? want to help people solve problems and maybe solve some of your
own?
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Imbar Golt
Email and Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]