Hi James,

I thought so, but I thought I had better ask before I screwed up something
else.  Thank you for the affirmation.

From: "James Scholes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mike & Barbara" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2008 7:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Transferring address books

Hi Mike,
On Sunday, June 22, 2008 at 03:04 PM , you wrote:
"will the address book then be 2 combined address books with duplicate
entries or 1 address book with single entries all in alphabetical order?"
It will just be one address book, in alphabetical order.
--
James Scholes

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: JamesScholes000
Skype: james.scholes
Website: http://www.jamesscholes.com
Blog: http://www.jamesscholes.com/blog