1Now here's an interesting situation.  I copied the message rules from my
Outlook Express to  Outlook.  But there's a problem.  The message rules
won't stay active.  Is there a way to set up the system so that the rules
are applied each time?  In addition, the messages appear to be left in the
In Box and copies are sent to the various folders I have created.  I checked
to make sure that "copy to folder"  wasn't checked and it isn't.  I like
Outlook in so many ways but it is really a strange beast.

Is anyone familiar with this system enough to tell me what I'm doing wrong?

John Justice
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
 http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php