It's been several years ago, but I don't recall a charge.

Becky
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lino Morales" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 1:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] To All Time Worner/Roadrunner folks
onthislist

Thanks miss Becky. My other question is did the tech charge you to instill
there software? Your bro in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

And to tune into the radio station designed with the family in mind LLJFM,
listen via WINAMP at:
http://78.129.175.168:8014/listen.pls
Finally, for Blind Christian Men, visit:
to subscribe to Blind Men For Christ.
And to join the Magic Jack VI list, send an email to: