Good morning everyone:
I just wanted to let everyone know on the list that there is an update for
using jaws 9 with office 2007.  Just go to check for updates in jaws and it
is there.  It is a tutorial for how to use jaws with office 2007.  It is
very helpful and it has a lot of information.  The tutorial also explains
the use of the jaws ribbon.  I just wanted to let everyone know there is an
update for people using jaws 9 with office 2007.  I know that office 2007 is
some what different the layout that is so hopefully the jaws update will
help everyone on this list.

wesley from new jersey

Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
 http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php