Hi again, can you tell me the specs of the computer you're running?
And what version of Winamp are you using? I'm thinking it could be an
issue with Winamp, or else with the amount of memory you have when
you're trying to open it, since when I use task manager and close
Winamp, it works, but you're still having the same problem.