From: "Frank Ventura" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 4:05 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Streaming audio

Hello, can anyone point me in the direction of a screen reader software
packadge that will allow me to stream audio from my computer out onto
the internet. I have a few broadcasts for my students that I would like
to stream. I know there is Nicecast for the Mac but I was hoping for
something that would run under Windows and is JFW friendly.

Thanks

Frank Ventura, MCP

Visit the Blind Computing home page at:

Visit the Blind Computing home page at: