Chris, Sounds good to me, if she wants to buy me one that'll be ok!
Cheers
Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris
Hallsworth
Sent: 04 September 2008 21:10
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] More News on Laptop

Hi all, here's an update on my girlfriend's laptop research. She's seen an
Acer laptop running Vista Home Premium. It has 3 GB of RAM, built in
wireless, 160 GB hard disk space, and maybe a dual core processor. Does this

sound good? I think it does, but any other opinions, good or bad, would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks!

--
Chris Hallsworth

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]