Hmmm. Try running a Disk Check on the drive and check both boxes. It
will take a while and your system wil have to be restarted tfor it to
complete. JAWS won't be available during the check since windows isn't
loaded, and once it is finished, your system will restart again and
Windows should load normally.
HTH