-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Feist
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 5:02 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Copying only the text to Word 2007 from the Web

Hi.  Here's my latest issue.  When I copy and paste from a Web Paige to MS
word 2007, it seems to copy more than just the text.  I mean it copies all
the attributes including if it's in tables and columns which I can't figure
out how to remove.  I didn't have this happen in Word 2003 (that I could
tell, at least).

I suppose that what I'm getting at is can I copy and paste from the web into
Word 2007 and not carry over different fonts, if it's a link, cells and
tables, etc?  I apologize for my lack of clarity.  I really don't understand
why Word 2007 is different in this regard compared to 2003.  I just want to
be able to copy text and then manipulate it as necessary afterwards.  As it
is now, it's almost impossible for me to edit what I copy to Word for some
reason.  Using vista here.  Thanks.

Chris Feist - The one and only!
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:

Visit the Blind Computing home page at: