From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
John O'Rourke
Sent: 10 September 2008 20:25
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] print screen in windows vista
home premium

    Good day listers:

I'm trying to locate the print screen key on a Dell Inspiron
laptop.  I need
to get a screen shot of my start menu.  Are their any
suggestions?  Thank
you very much.

John O'Rourke

 Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com Visit the Blind Computing home
page at: http://www.blind-computing.com  Address for the
list archives:
blind-computing@jaws-users.com  To unsubscribe from this
group, send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help
in the subject
Use the following address in order to contact the management
team [EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you wish to join the JAWS Users List send a blank email
to the

Visit the Blind Computing home page at: