I have recently upgraded to AVG 8 and JAWS is saying the word "attachment" with
every email that I
get.  I found the instructions on how to remedy this problem, but the settings
are totally different
in this newer version of AVG.  Could someone please tell me how to fix this
problem?

Thanks,
Donnie

Contact Me At: