Hi there

Just reloaded my machine, but it turns out the two CDs that came with it
have drivers for most of the hardware, and some other utility type apps, but
no drivers for the video/display adapter.

Hence, Jaws 9 can't get it's video interception working, and I can't even
navigate the jaws authorisation dialogue well enough to get it out of 40
minute demo mode.

Anyway, pretty sure it's an Acer travelmate 4420, but although I can sort of
use the internet at this stage, I can't seem to find/navigate around the
sites well enough to find a copy of the driver to install/update this
installation of Windows XP pro, and for some or other reason (could also be
me just not navigating the dialogues properly), I can't even get windows to
do the driver update itsself.

Also tried something called Driver detective which I found, but I also can't
navigate its dialogues well enough to see if it's in fact found a driver for
the display adapter.

Was just wondering if anyone would know of a relatively simple site to go
find/download this driver, and hopefully, Jaws 9 would then be able to in
fact update it's video intercept software, and I would then be able to
activate my installation or something.  On that side, will alternatively try
getting it to activate itsself by inserting the original jaws 8
authorisation CD, but not sure that'll be 100% happy either.

Thanks for any suggestions

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: blindza