-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Margaret
Thomas
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 9:38 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Sounds for Computer events-XP

David and All,

I wrote to the list ages ago looking for sources for computer events for XP
and several folks responded, but there weren't any answers that directly
applied to my query or else the sites mentioned had changed.      I'm
especially looking for .wav files for turning off the computer,
e-mail notification, and emptying the recycle bin.

I thought something David mentioned some time ago sounded promising, but
I've looked several times and don't seem to be able to find it.  Am I
looking in the wrong place or was it removed from the site?

Any other suggestions for sources would be greatly appreciated since the
sites I used to know have changed and I think conducting a search might turn
up a slew of pages created by people with less than honorable intentions.