-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris
Hallsworth
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2008 2:25 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Hard Disk Recommendations for New Laptop

Hi all, My girlfriend's just bought a new laptop, and I'm suggesting she

gets an external hard disk so she can perform regular backups. what
external
hard disks do you recommend for a new laptop running Vista Home Premium?
All
comments and feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
 For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the
subject

Visit the Blind Computing home page at: