Also, check out lissaexplains.com and the HTMl tutorials on the web consordium's site. Also, for a great list on html and web authoring, check out
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
It's a low to medium traffic list, and it is also for the purpose of general discussion.
Thanks
Nimer J

Nimer M. Jaber

it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review,
reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org
Phone:
(720) (251-4530)

Jeffrey Shockley, Windows Desktop Edition wrote:
There's one on www.blind-geek-zone.net, on the Documents Page.
HTH,

Jeffrey Shockley
E-Mail: