I have word XP, but I am able to download and open word files of newer versions of word as I am also using the Jart editor. I use blogger, live jouirnal, and have used wordpress. If you need assistance with this tutorial, please let me know.
Thanks
Nimer J

Nimer M. Jaber

it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review,
reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org
Phone:
(720) (251-4530)

Ginger Roe wrote:
Hi, I believe about sometime Wednesday I will have my setting up a blog
tutorial up on my website for download.

But what I need to know is: if anyone is interested in this kind of thing is
there any one who has a version of word less then 2003?

I would like to make it accessible to everyone.

I was almost done until I decided to add another blogging service to it, so
now you have two different choices.

Have a great day!

Ginger Roe

Visit my website: