You might have to delete it and do it over.
Did you save the changes you made?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "-Blind Computing" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 7:49 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Address Book question

Hi All,

I entered a person's name into my address book, then realized that the last name was wrong after sending an email. Now whenever I send an email to this
person the auto fill in puts in the wrong last name even though I deleted
the name file and re-entered with all the correct information into the
address book.  I have deleted, re-entered, and re-booted several times and
it still auto fills with the wrong last name and to top it all off, in
display I don't even have a last name for this person and in the last name
field it is the correct name, but still fills in with the incorrect name. I am running XP/Office Home 2002, Outlook Express 6, & Jaws 9 & 10. All help
will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much. Take care.

Visit the Blind Computing home page at:

Visit the Blind Computing home page at: