Why don't you use an external synth?  Then with earphones, you'd be okay.

Arianna Calesso
----- Original Message ----- From: "Candy Lowe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2008 11:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] total recorder question

I did have an older version of total recorder that did capture the jaws voice, but 6.1 does not. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2008 10:25 AM

But how can this be the case when JAWS is being sent through your sound card? I've always set speech to none when doing a recording because I get the impression that Total Recorder's drivers will capture absolutely everything that is coming out of the sound card.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]