Hi all,

Someone who is not a part of this list has a few questions about this and I
told them I would send the message here.

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying my hand at extracting audio from DVD movies and tv series and
have three questions at least so far. I used a version of this program a few
years
ago but somehow forgot some of what I did back then.

If a DVD has two movies on it, is there any way to get each movie in a
single file, or do I have to extract the contents of the DVD in tracks?

I also can't remember how I extracted each episode in a tv series in a
separate file, so could use a reminder on that one as well.

Finally, is there any way to get DVD Extractor to name files automatically?

Thanks for any help list members can provide.

Best regards,
Donna

Visit the Blind Computing home page at: