To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 3:01 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] transfering windows mail back to outlook express.

Hi list:

The subject says it all.  Had a problem on the XP system so used windows
easy transfer to copy outlook express email to vista's windows mail.
Now we wish to transfer windows mail back to outlook express on the
original
XP system.
However, windows easy transfer on the XP system doesn't have support for
transferring from vista.  It only supports windows 95 up to XP.
So is there anyway to transfer these files back to XP or is it one of
those
things where once you upgrade to vista, you can't go back?

Reese

Everything-adult-talk:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Shiloh's travel: